Partnering with Parents and Staff to coach Teenagers to live with confidence, discover meaning and experience success
Promoting wellbeing strategies, emotional awareness and confidence for the future
“I’ll be steering anyone I come across in your direction. My experience was that good!“ Happy client, Amy
Discover how Wide Open is helping students and staff to develop greater empathy, uncover understanding and be enthusiastic about the future.
What makes by Design group coaching so important for our schools?
Our students are struggling. Mental illness rates are rising, family and friendship breakdowns continue, genuine career concerns are present and their ability to adapt to a changing world is a struggle. Students need ongoing support to navigate the world before them, space to unpack their worries and concerns, and the tools which will allow them to flourish. Our group coaching process offers group and one-on-one opportunities that provide relatable and actionable skills so students can thrive in school, life and for the future.
- Senior Secondary Students
- Delivered on-campus
- Fits into your timetable
- 10 x 2hr group sessions
- 4 x 30min one-on-one sessions per student
- External coach/facilitator
- Strategic relationship building with students
- Develop foundational life skills: active listening, empathy, life purpose, self-awareness, consistent character, community/relationship building, conflict resolution, creativity, emotional intelligence and more!
Our group coaching process is breaking new ground. Please get in touch and allow us to walk you through our flexible options that can be tailored to meet the needs and structure of your school environment.
Our student workshops provide a solution to the wellbeing puzzle
When it comes to life, many students are ill-equipped to flourish. Students are overwhelmed, frustrated and anxious with the responsibilities they have. Over single or double lessons, half or full day sessions, our student workshops delve into a range of topics all designed to create self-awareness, develop empathy, build resilience, and design a lifestyle they’ll love. When students cultivate these traits, they are free to pursue a life of meaning and fulfillment.
- Character traits that succeeds in life
- Developing motivation
- Time management
- Lifestyle design and planning
- Study skills and secrets
- What’s the purpose of life?
- Relationships and community
- Compassion and understanding of others
- Responsibility and acceptance of tasks
- Strengths, weaknesses and blindspots
- …and more!
We work with you in identifying the requirements of your students to build a workshop that best meets the needs, age, demographic and timeframe you have available. Single or double lessons, half day or full day, onsite or offsite options available.
Our workshops are interactive, engaging and fun.
Life Coaching for Teenagers. Here’s how it works.
Increasingly, young people are living complex lives. Because of this complexity, overwhelm can happen, stress is ever present and the balance of academic success and personal well-being is a constant struggle. Our in-school life coaching sessions focus on the personal development of students so they can better navigate their studies.
- Developing motivation for success
- Time management to balance school, home, work, sport and other commitments
- Set goals appropriate to the outcomes the student desires
- Study skills and secret hacks that make it easier
- Building better relationships with teachers and parents
- Encouraging confidence into the teenager which empowers them
- Offering solutions for problems and hurdles in their life
- Increased acceptance of self and improved self-image
- …and more!
We work with the teenager to identify and personalise the strategies specific to the students needs so they can achieve success. Single or double lessons, half day or full day, onsite or offsite options available.
Our coaching is empowering, life giving and creative.
“Travis was very approachable and easy to get along with. He made our session really comfortable and things became clearer.“
“I can’t recommend Travis and his Wide Open Coaching business more highly. He’s a really approachable bloke and knows which questions to ask. His help has been life changing!!”